CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Ah Summer....

I love summer! These are the reasons why!

  • HELLO! No school!
  • Sun
  • Swimming and beaches!!!!
  • So much fruit!!!!
  • Ice cream and fro-yo!
  • Summer jobs=$!
  • Plenty of time to spend with friends and family doing crazy things like swimming, bbq-ing, hiking, bike riding, random games at dusk or during dark!
  • Parades
  • Fireworks!!!! I LOVE FIREWORKS!
  • Cute animals are out even more!
  • people are focused less on work and school and getting ahead, we're all too busy enjoying the sunshine! (hopefully!)
  • Walking places instead of driving, or freezing if you do walk!
  • Everything is green and sunny!
  • Flowers!
  • fresh fruit and veggies
  • Lemonaide and Iced Tea

Okay I could so keep going, funny thing is Summer isn't my favorite season, well actually I love so many things about each season I don't really have one. But anyway! One thing thats driving me crazy is when "seedless" watermelon still have seeds in it! Reminds me of Rugrats when Angela told the little kids watermelon trees were growing in their stomachs because they ate the seeds! Still freaks me out! lol

0 comments: