CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Stare Stare....Stare!

I just went for a run a little while ago, and it drives me CRAZY when people can't stop staring @ me!!! Drives me nuts! Too many American's have no idea what exercise looks like so they STARE at me "what's she doing?" Anywho....

I am officially in love with Selena Gomez and Demi Lavato's web show on YouTube! I know I'm kinda old to be watching it, but I do have a little sister that showed me the 1st one, so there's a small excuse! lol But they are HILARIOUS! My fav one is when Selena gets a new shirt...I can't remember what its called but go to youtube and search Selena and Demi show! Its there! Watch them, I promise you'll crack up!

Now I must go do some sort of work! :S Why on earth do we have to do summer homework? Whoever thought that up is a very not cool person, and obviously had no life! Not that mines fantastic, but still its not bad enough to have enough time to do summer friggen HOMEWORK! (my rant for the day! :D )

Happy Monday (summer mondays are way better!)

Ash!

0 comments: