CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazy Crazy Summer!

You know how the days and weeks of summer just start to run together? Generally I think thats a good thing, unless they're going by WAY too fast. Kinda like this summer! (Can you believe its the end of June already? We just got out of school last week! :S ) But the days and weeks running together gets really really tricky when you have a work schedule that isnt set in stone, and its random and sporadic at that! I get worried I'm going to screw up my shifts! :S I have to say I'm totally beat! Watching Wimbledon all day and going for a run (hey it was a hard run!) I have to find out when Maria Sharapova is playing though! Must watch! Ok-I'm gonna get right on that and then go to bed! TTYL!

Ash!

0 comments: